For a long time, I’ve searched for the perfect chicken recipe, something different yet tasty. Here are two new recipes that I’ve tried.
Quick Polynesian Chicken
This recipe is from allrecipes.com
It’s so simple. All you need is 6 chicken thighs and one 15 oz can of fruit cocktail:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken pieces. If you wish, remove the skins (not mandatory). Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Pour the fruit cocktail and juices evenly over the chicken and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour (no turning or basting needed). Let cool and serve.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.